Important conditions. Read them, please!
- Participants should be aware that mountain sports are physically and mentally demanding activities and there are dangers inherent to the terrain and weather that are unpredictable.
- O2Aventures provide every participant with insurance for injury, accident and rescue.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate to the terrain (we recommend hiking boots with rubber soles and ankle protection) as well as energy foods and 1.5 litres (2 litres in summer) of water.
- Price does not include food or transportation.
- Only the guide has the authority to decide whether the activity is cancelled due to weather or technical issues.
- To make a reservation is required to pay 50% in advance, at least 48 hours before the activity. After this period, in case of cancellation by the participants, no refund will be given. If the activity has already begun and is cancelled due to force majeure (accident, bad weather, etc.) the money will be not refunded.
- All our activity complies with current regulations regarding qualifications, insurance, and equipment approved for each activity. All the safety gear we use in O2aventures is high-end brands.
- The benefits of activities in nature are numerous: attitudes as teamwork and solidarity are developed, also confidence in oneself and peers; the sense of preserving the environment and ecology are reinforced too, as well as exercising the whole body.